As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to expand, Kindness Day Hotel is committed to providing ensure safe accommodation and dining experience for guests. We have instituted an epidemic prevention policy which is followed by all of our hotel employees.
1. All hotel employees, guests and firms have to wear a face mask, take the temperature, disinfect hands and fill out COVID-19 health declaration as entering the hotel.
2. All used hotel room key cards, bikes and stuffs must be fully sterilized after returning.
3. Disinfect public areas (such as lobby and elevator buttons) every hour
4. The cleaning standard operating procedure is applied to the cleaning of rags in order to prevent cross-infection.
5. The desktops, handles, buttons, remote control, and telephone in the room have been conducted thorough disinfection.
6. To keep a safe distance in the seating arrangements for restaurants.
7. Used plates are not recommended to be reused.
We hope that our guests could fully cooperate with our epidemic prevention policies. Kindness Day Hotel will work with you to protect everyone's health and safety.